Realtime Business Solutions (RBS) is a Sydney based company with local offices around the globe. RBS has been founded in 1991 and has ever since been very successful in the container handling industry. RBS is specialized in the development of software applications for the container handling industry. The principals and staff have many years of experience in software development and have worked exclusively in the container handling industry for more than 27 years. During this time RBS has provided consulting service to the shipping and rail container handling industries and developed highly specific State-of-the-Art software for the container handling industry. RBS has carried out the installation of TOPS Terminal Operation System-software in more than 35 terminals and container handling operations in Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Japan, Indonesia, Panama, Romania, Italy, Egypt, Vietnam, and Germany. In total the terminals are handling a total volume of more than 36 million TEUs with TOPS.
Capabilities and Core Competencies
Providing proven solutions and services to ports and terminals, the maritime industry and the logistics sector to optimize customer service and make efficient use of resources to maximize revenue and profit.
- Delivery, implementation, maintenance, and support of RBS Terminal Operating Systems to efficiently and effectively manage terminal operations from order to invoice.
- Port management and port community systems, including dangerous goods online management, EDI communication systems, Truck planning and appointment, Access control and management
- Tug services management system to plan tug services and resources
- Simulation and emulation tools to test, train and assess container terminal operations
- Turnkey hardware and system provider focused on the maritime industry: data rooms, servers, hardware, and all related services, including system integration and interfacing with third-party solution providers, such as access control systems, security systems, CCTV systems, gate automation, RFID etc.
- Expert advice for ports and terminals, from feasibility, master planning to design, operations and optimization.
- Certified and proven project management and integration for port and terminal solutions
The strength of RBS lies in its focus, people and solutions. RBS focuses exclusively on the maritime industry: ports and terminals. All staff has ample and proven experience delivering expert services and solutions to their customers. Each and every staff member gathered experience and expertise working on port and terminal projects in various locations around the globe.
- RBS delivers turn-key solutions: expertise, systems, solutions, and hardware assuming full responsibility for projects, integrating partner solutions
- Customer increase performance using RBS solutions in terms of vessel turnaround time, loading and discharging rates, throughput and save on equipment running costs.
- RBS customers improve the service delivered to their customers in many aspects: from information availability, quality, performance, efficiency to accuracy and reliability.
- Terminal Investment Limited: RBS is the house supplier for TOS systems to manage their container terminals.
- Eurogate Hamburg, Lomé Container Terminal, BTP Brazil, Smelte, Evergreen, DPW, Wan Hai, Uniglory
Send a direct enquiry: RFQs, RFPs, Tenders
This is the first Terminal Operating System (TOS) entirely on the Cloud – the most advanced and reliable TOS for the Container Handling Industry. TOPS Expert Cloud offers a full …
Based on the positive consolidated feedback from clients, constant development, and innovative ideas, RBS is proudly introducing the latest version of the ‘TOPS’ TOS Application, TOPS Expert. This newly improved …
With their immense experience in successful software development, RBS TOPS Expert component; TOPO is the foundation system which supplies terminals with all possibilities to automatically receive and manually manipulate information. …
RBS, specialists in smart systems for ports and terminals, has followed on from previous examinations into automation and cloud-based software by exploring the potential of the Internet-of-Things (IoT), and asking the question – why are we still talking about it?
Real Time Business Solutions, a provider of terminal operating systems and digital services, has announced that it is introducing “automation in the cloud”
Real-Time Business Solutions (RBS), specialists in smart maritime systems, has followed on from its previous insight into cloud-based container terminal software by looking at the future of cloud service providers and asked the question – are they here to stay?
In 2015, the largest ship had a capacity of 19,200 TEU, but larger ships with up to 21,100 TEU are to be built in coming years: how can we be ready?
Norbert Klettner of RBS argues that, if handled correctly, mega-ports, terminals and carrier alliances can be beneficial as opposed to being onerous
Special feature insight into sound contemporary automation practice from TOS creators RBS