Banner Engineering is a leading solution provider for process and industrial automation. Their products help monitor and control processes, ensure quality, increase efficiency and reduce costs. Banner’s product portfolio for the port industry includes radar-based collision avoidance sensors, wireless sensors, photo eyes and a range of indicator lights.
R-GAGE™ radar sensors from Banner Engineering provide reliable obstacle detection for collision avoidance between RTG cranes.
Banner Engineering is a global leader in process and industrial automation, helping customers increase efficiency, reduce costs, ensure quality, monitor and control processes, and safeguard employees. Banner Engineering designs, manufactures and distributes photo-electric sensors, radar sensors, vision sensors, wireless I/O solutions, machine safety, e-stop devices, vision lighting and a wide assortment of indicator lights, tower lights, stack lights, and pick to lights. Banner releases hundreds of innovative, new products every year and offers customized solutions to challenging applications; quickly and cost effectively.
Banner has more than 3000 factory and field representatives around the world, as well as a broad force of application engineers in the industry. Our customers count on Banner’s highly skilled professionals to solve the most challenging applications every year.
Banner Engineering Competencies
• Worldwide sales and distribution with global customer support and local specialist networks give the best solutions to your application
• Strong commitment to R&D, technology and innovation with over 15 % of employees dedicated to product development
• Over 30000 products to solve a wide range of applications and provide customized sensing products for specific customer requirements in all industries
• Expert logistics together with local stock provide fast worldwide delivery
• Global market leader and number one brand name for photoelectric sensors in North America
• Within factory automation, Banner Engineering is recognized for its high quality standards
• Over forty years of engineering experience
Send a direct enquiry: RFQs, RFPs, Tenders
The R-GAGE Q240RA-EU-AF2Q is a long-range radar collision avoidance sensor, designed to protect your RMG’s or ASC’s. This model has two independent, adjustable sensing zones and detects objects up to …
Long-range, high-sensitivity radar sensors designed for the reliable detection of moving and stationary targets and featuring two independent adjustable sensing zones. Application: RTG Collision Avoidance The dual detection zone capabilities …
High-sensitivity radar-based sensors ideal for collision avoidance on board mobile equipment, like reach stackers, forklifts and mining vehicles. Short-range radar sensor for high-volume car parking and other vehicle detection applications. …